Tryouts for volleyball begin August 19th. To be eligible for tryouts athletes must:
- have a physical form (Physical Exam Form OSAA) from a doctor turned into the Athletics office or uploaded to registermyathlete.com
- Physicals are valid for 2 years
- Form can be found on the www.registermyathlete.com site and in most doctors office
- Appointments fill up fast, don’t wait! There are appointments available at the Student based health center on campus: More info at 503-431-5775
- have registration completed at www.registermyathlete.com
- Pay the “Pay to Play fees” $225 or turn in “Free and Reduced Lunch” waiver to the bookkeeper Note: Your registermyathlete.com account will say incomplete for payment until the Athletics office manually changes it when they reopen, please be patient. The athletics office has to manually link the two systems. Payment is not required to be eligible for tryouts. Payment can be made after teams are made at business days in August. Players who do not make a team will be refunded their fees.
Freshman begin at 8 AM on August 19th at Hazelbrook Middle School. More schedule details coming soon!
Have questions? Contact Coach Norris firstname.lastname@example.org